What’s in your water? Find out with a free water test from your local Culligan Water expert. Free Water Test
Free Installation of a Culligan Water System
No One Filters More
Benefits of the New Aquasential™ HE Water Softener:
- Provides a continuous supply of soft water for your entire house, automatically adjusting to changes in your home's water conditions
- Reduces soap residue on hair and skin
- Leaves clothes brighter and soft to the touch
- Makes household cleaning easier and less expensive
- Prevents hard water spots on glassware, dishes and utensils
- Reduces soap scum and scaling on faucets, sinks and tubs
- Reduces water heating bills
- Increases the lifespan of water-using appliances
Benefits of the New Aquasential® RO Drinking Water Systems:
- Certified to significantly reduce 58 different contaminants — including lead, arsenic, pharmaceuticals, volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and more
- Only drinking water system to be completely customizable, with up to seven stages of filtration and 12 interchangeable filters
- Space-saving design features a sleek and modern faucet
- Optional integrated monitor light indicates when it's time to change filters
- Continuous water supply saves you money on single-serve water bottles and reduces your carbon footprint
Whatever your water worry, Culligan Water can help. With over forty water filtration systems, including the world's most efficient softener* and drinking water systems that reduce up to 99% of contaminants, no one filters more.
Now for a limited time, contact your local water expert to get FREE installation of a Culligan drinking water system when you bundle it with a Culligan water softener.
*HE Softener when configured with proportional up flow brining with Aqua Sensor. Offer expires: October 31, 2021. Free basic installation. Additional installation charges may apply. Limited-time offer. Dealer participation varies. See dealer for details. Contaminants may not be in your water. ©2021 Culligan International Company.
Learn more about how you can have better water.
Latest Blog Posts
High-quality water is an essential component to a healthy life and vibrant home. Make sure yours is up to par
What Clients Say
Have been using Pikes Peak Culligan's products and services for 3 years and they've consistently been great all around.
- Culligan Customer